Three papers co-authored by the researchers from the REVEAL group got accepted at ICSE 2020 (Technical Track):
- Software Documentation: The Practitioners’ Perspective
- E. Aghajani, C. Nagy, M. Linares Vásquez, L. Moreno, G. Bavota, M. Lanza, and D. Shepherd
- On Learning Meaningful Assert Statements for Unit Test Cases
- C. Watson, M. Tufano, K. Moran, G. Bavota, and D. Poshyvanyk
- Taxonomy of Real Faults in Deep Learning Systems
- N. Humbatova, G. Jahangirova, G. Bavota, V. Riccio, A. Stocco, and P. Tonella
The International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE) is the premier software-engineering conference, where researchers, practitioners, and educators come together to present, discuss, and debate the most recent research results, innovations, trends, and concerns in the field of software engineering.
ICSE 2020 is the 42nd in the conference series, which will be held in Seoul, South Korea.
Congratulations to all the authors!