Three papers from the REVEAL group got accepted at ICSE 2019 (Technical Track):
- Software Documentation Issues Unveiled
- E. Aghajani, C. Nagy, O. Vega-Márquez, M. Linares Vásquez, L. Moreno, G. Bavota, and M. Lanza
- Pattern-based Mining of Opinions in Q&A Websites
- B. Lin, F. Zampetti, G. Bavota, M. Di Penta, and M. Lanza
- On Learning Meaningful Code Changes via Neural Machine Translation
- M. Tufano, J. Pantiuchina, C. Watson, G. Bavota, and D. Poshyvanyk
The International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE) is the premier software-engineering conference, where researchers, practitioners, and educators come together to present, discuss, and debate the most recent research results, innovations, trends, and concerns in the field of software engineering.
ICSE 2019 is the 41st in the conference series, which will be held in Montréal, Canada. There are in total 529 submissions, and 109 papers were accepted (an acceptance rate of 21%).
Congratulations to all the authors!